Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pencey - AW 2008













Designer Bio: Pencey
With an impressive background as a stylist and buyer, Christina Minasian followed her wandering spirit and created Pencey, her ready-to-wear collection. Minasian draws inspiration from everything around her; friends, family, and travel destinations around the globe all inform her breezy style. "Sometimes I want to dress like a tomboy and other days I want to feel girly and pretty," says Minasian, who tempers her whimsical designs with tailored pieces to reflect her "boy meets girl" sensibility.

http://www.pencey.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the designs by Pencey. I have several pieces and always I am asked "where did you get that, I love that outfit" Keep it up Christina we love it. Eileen Ojai California

Anonymous said...

Pencey has so much cute stuff. I saw this one dress Leighton Meester was wearing and she looked great. Hautelook.com is having a huge sale on this designer today, up to 75% off. I saw a ton of cute jackets, dresses and tops.